rat is going in Tuesday morning (tomorrow) for a colonoscopy (sp) - no, he is okay - the doc just wants to check his health inside to confirm the man is a healthy horse. I am taking him to the hospital in the morning and my mother is picking him up afterward. This means rat is having to drink the nasty shit to clean himself out and his diet has been limited to stuff neither one of us eat. I have found this a little humourous - I am usually the one having to go through this type of procedure. They will be knocking him out so I gave him some tips about what will happen when they wheel him in to the operating room and when he wakes up.
The last time I had to go in for day surgery I was on the rag at the time and told the surgeon he better get me in and out quickly because I was in stuck pig mode. I was a training person - a bunch of interns would watch the procedure. I was kinda sad I was not able to talk to them a little prior to the procedure; I am one of those people who likes to chat with the hospital staff and docs when I am stuck in the hospital. I am not just a body needing help - I am a person, and I like making that connection with the people who are going to be working on this rickety machine I am stuck in right now.
When I woke up, the male nurse asked me if I was okay. I had a little pain where they had taken out the lump in my breast but what was really killing me was the severe cramps. The guy was great - he immediately offered a pain med, shot me up and all the pain went away but I was still wide awake and not stupid.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*